Our goal is to provide you and your loved ones with quality care and service. That’s why our friendly staff works to minimize paperwork and increase conveniences.
One thing we cannot stress enough to patients is to take advantage of our Patient Portal. The Patient Portal provides you with access to medical records, prescription refill ordering and so much more.
No matter what stage of life you’re in, you likely have many questions about your health and well-being. That’s only natural!
This list of resources that we’ve curated is a good place to begin:
- When to Call Your Midwife
- American College of Nurse-Midwives — A look at the full spectrum of care provided by certified nurse-midwives, along with the educational requirements for becoming one.
- Our Moment of Truth — Information from the American College of Nurse-Midwives explaining the importance of midwives.
- Anxiety and Depression
- Depression and Anxiety in Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Over the Counter Medications to use for Common Discomforts of Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Help in Treating Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
- I am Almost to my Due Date
- Office on Women’s Health — Answers to pregnancy-related questions, from before conception to after birth.
- American Pregnancy Association — Access to many resources related to pregnancy, including educational information and support services.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — Many resources about topics related to pregnancy, including preparing for pregnancy and specific issues related to health concerns during pregnancy.
- March of Dimes — Information on the health of mothers and babies.
- Our Bodies Ourselves — Articles about a variety of different pregnancy topics.
- Mother to Baby — Provides information about the risks associated with medications during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Postpartum Support International — Resources and tools for families experiencing postpartum.
- Basic Breastfeeding Information
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service — Information detailing how to apply for WIC, a supplemental nutrition program for nursing women.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists — A comprehensive set of resources related to breastfeeding, including how to breastfeed and tips.
- La Leche League International — Breastfeeding information and access to support groups with other nursing mothers.
- Kelly Mom — Articles for pregnancy, breastfeeding, and more.
- Community Childbirth Classes
- National Partnership for Women & Families — Books, videos and other resources related to pregnancy and childbirth, as well as a list of basic maternity rights for childbearing women.
- American Pregnancy Association — Information related to natural childbirth techniques.
- Lamaze International — Educational materials related to the use of Lamaze techniques during childbirth.
- Spinning Babies — Classes and information on how to help create an easier birth
- Evidence Based Birth — Resources about recent care practices.
- International Cesarean Awareness Network — Information on cesareans, cesarean recovery, and VBAC.
- Office on Women’s Health — Information related to all facets of women’s health and health conditions, including reproductive health.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine — List of resources about women’s health, including female-specific medical issues and concerns.
- National Women’s Health Resource Center, Inc. — Comprehensive website of health information geared toward women age 35 and older.
- American Sexual Health Association — Information on sexual health of individuals, families and communities.
- Planned Parenthood — Information on vital reproductive health care and sex education.
- Office on Women’s Health — Links to governmental resources related to menopause and health after menopause.
- Office on Women’s Health — Answers to common questions and concerns related to menopause.
- The North American Menopause Society — Glossary of terms related to menopause, perimenopause and postmenopause.
PATIENT INFORMATION AND RESOURCES